Email Writing Course
Writing powerful, action-oriented email campaigns is a necessary skill for every copywriter in today’s market. Emailing clients and prospects is an excellent way for businesses to stay in touch with current clients, build relationships with prospects and sell products and services. Email campaigns are extremely inexpensive (particularly compared to print), easy to create, highly profitable and is a widely implemented marketing technique used by companies large and small. Writing profitable email campaigns is a basic, must-have skill for any copywriter.
Interested in learning to create email campaigns? Here’s what you’ll learn in The Copywriting Institute Email Campaign Writing Course:
- Basic questions you must ask clients when they hire you if you want to succeed
- Basic components of any email campaign
- Why companies use email campaigns and how to ensure you meet their needs as a copywriter
- Learn key terms and measurement tools
- When to use graphics
- How to write calls to action, subject lines, headlines and more
Who should apply:
- Aspiring copywriters
- Anyone interested in creating email campaigns for themselves or others
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning an inexpensive way to attract prospects
- Marketing, Communications, and Human Resource employees that want to strengthen their skills
- Coaches, marketers and entrepreneurs interested in connecting with prospects online
How the Learn to Write Email Campaign Course works:
Coursework and assignment are instantly emailed to you upon payment. All homework assignments are submitted to The Copywriting Institute via email. Our comments and feedback are provided in written form within 48 hours.
There are several sections to this course; you will submit some “prep work” before you begin writing any copy to ensure you are on the right track and help you understand the true marketing process that is involved in writing copy. After your prep work is approved you are then asked to write a series of emails.
Caution: This course is not for the thin-skinned writer. Our graduates leave this class knowing how to write effective email campaigns. If the email campaign you write isn’t up-to-snuff we will tell you. Our feedback is honest and tough. You keep writing your piece until it is good enough to graduate from this course. You don’t have that luxury with a client, but you do with us.
What’s included in the course:
- Sample email campaigns
- Written feedback on all coursework – do it until you get it right
- Audio interview with autoresponder expert Jay White
- Skills necessary to write your own email campaigns or get paid writing for clients
- Certificate of completion from The Copywriting Institute
About our expert interviewee:
We spoke for about an hour with autoresponder copywriter Jay White, who honed his copywriting skills in the radio and catalog markets. His expertise is making a big impact using shorter, hard-hitting copy. His unique writing style and talent for building a “bridge of trust” with prospects make Jay one of the most in-demand specialty copywriters in the business today.
In 2009, Jay co-released his much-acclaimed “Autoresponder Apprentice” program teaching other copywriters how to tap into the highly lucrative world of autoresponder copywriting. Jay shared his secrets for crafting autoresponder emails that achieve high open rates and massive click-thrus in our recorded interview.