Social Media Writing Course
Writing engaging social media campaigns is a must-have skill for every copywriter in today’s multi-media market. Understand the nuances of generating new leads, finding employees and strengthening your brand on platforms your prospects are using, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. Writing Social Media copy is quite different than other types of marketing writing and involves a multi-layered approach to be successful. Professional copywriters must have social media writing skills in their toolbox in order to be successful in today’s competitive business environment.
Here’s what you’ll learn in The Copywriting Institute’s Social Media Writing Course:
- Overviews of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, iTunes, Slideshare, and Squidoo
- Know the role a Social Media Marketing Plan plays in business
- See a sample Social Media Proposal, Social Media Marketing Plan and a Communications Plan
- Understand how to generate leads and engage customers on a variety of social media platforms
- Receive feedback on a variety of social media posts you write
Who should apply:
- Aspiring copywriters and those interested in adding social media to their expertise
- Anyone interested in creating a social media presence for themselves or others
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning an inexpensive way to attract prospects
- Marketing and Communications employees that want to strengthen their skills
- Coaches, marketers and entrepreneurs interested in connecting with prospects online
How the Learn to Create a Social Media Presence Course works:
Coursework and assignment are instantly emailed to you upon payment. All homework assignments are submitted to The Copywriting Institute via email. Our comments and feedback are provided in written form within 48 hours.
There are several sections to this course; you will submit some “prep work” before you begin writing any copy to ensure you are on the right track and to help you understand the true marketing process that is involved in writing copy.
Caution: This course is not for the thin-skinned writer. Our graduates leave this class knowing how to write effective social media. If the social media campaign you create isn’t up-to-snuff we will tell you. Our feedback is honest and tough. You keep writing your piece until it is good enough to graduate from this course. You don’t have that luxury with a client, but you do with us.
What’s included in the course:
- Sample social media marketing plan, social media proposal and communications plan
- Written feedback on all coursework – do it until you get it right
- Skills necessary to create your own social media presence or get paid writing for clients
- Certificate of completion from The Copywriting Institute