Blogging is an excellent way for businesses to connect with prospects, inexpensively increase their findability on search engines, and build credibility and awareness in their industry. As a copywriter, blogging for companies is a great addition to any copywriters skill set and can easily add thousands of dollars a month to their income.
Social marketing, web 2.0, and networking are a few buzzwords being thrown about the marketing industry today. With both the increase in demand and the rapidly changing economy, many companies are moving their marketing budgets to blogging in order to keep their marketing budgets inline and meet consumer demand.
Interested in learning to blog? Here’s what you’ll learn in The Copywriting Institute blogging course:
- What should be in a blog
- Why companies blog and how to ensure you meet their needs
- How to encourage readers to leave comments
- Basic questions you must ask clients when they hire you
- The basic components of a blog
- Other, lesser known benefits to blogging
- When to add photos, charts, etc
- How often to blog
- How and when to link to other blogs
Who should apply:
- Aspiring copywriters
- Anyone interested in learning to write blogs
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning an inexpensive way to attract prospects
- Marketing, Communications, and Human Resource employees that want to blog
- Coaches, marketers and entrepreneurs interested in using blogs to increase Search Engine Optimization
How the learn to write blogs course works:
Coursework and assignments are instantly emailed to you upon payment. All homework assignments are submitted to The Copywriting Institute via email. Our comments and feedback are provided in written form.
There are several sections to this course, you will submit some “prep work” before you begin writing any copy. After your prep work is approved you are then asked to write a free report.
Caution: This course is not for the thin-skinned writer. Our graduates leave this class knowing how to write effective free reports. If your free report isn’t up-to-snuff we will tell you. Our feedback is honest and tough. You keep writing your piece until it is good enough to graduate from this course. You don’t have that luxury with a client, but you do with us.
What’s included in the course:
- Sample blog postings
- Written feedback on all coursework – do it until you get it right
- Skills necessary to write your own blog or blog for clients
- Experience posting on an actual blog
- Certificate of completion from The Copywriting Institute